The British Council Recognition and Outstanding Cambridge Learners Award showcase the performance of Nigerian students who have achieved outstanding scores and results in the various examination series conducted by British Council on behalf of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) in Nigeria. It also identifies and presents awards of recognition to schools that have successfully implemented the Child protection policy and the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy, due to the British Council’s commitment to the policies.
As the name implies, the child protection policy believes every child is to be protected from harm or risk of harm. The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy upheld by the British Council is about treating people fairly, impartially and without bias and creating conditions in the workplace and wider society that encourage and value diversity and promote dignity and inclusion.
The British Council is the Cambridge International Examinations key partner in Nigeria in the area of delivering these exams and qualifications to the Nigerian population and the important vehicle of this delivery to Junior and High school students is through the Partnership School Global Network (PSGN).
Download Brochure to see details of the winners in the categories below.
• Top in Nigeria for Cambridge IGCSE
• Top in Nigeria for Cambridge O Level
• Top in Nigeria for Cambridge International AS Level
• Top in Nigeria for Cambridge International A Level
• Best Across Eight Cambridge IGCSE (first place only)
• Best Across Four Cambridge International AS Levels (first place only)
• Top in the World for Cambridge IGCSE
• Top in the World for Cambridge O Level