These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the use of the Uber app to book transport to/from your IELTS test venue, when availing the British Council’s Uber offer.
By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- The Offer applies to the use of the Uber app to book transport to/from your IELTS test venue.
- The Offer does not apply to any other Uber product.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Uber offer or promotion.
- Free rides are subject to the maximum value set out in the relevant offer terms.
- If a free ride exceeds the maximum value, the excess will be charged to your eligible card or cash.
- Unused value from a ride that is less than the maximum value cannot be carried over to the next ride.
Location and Availability:
- Free rides must be within locations in the Federal Republic of Nigeria where Uber is available.
- Free rides are subject to the availability of Uber driver-partners.
- A minimum fare may be charged in some locations.
Transfer and Redemption:
- Free rides cannot be sold, transferred, or redeemed for cash.
The British Council:
- This Offer is provided by the British Council.
- The Offer is available if you have purchased the British Council IELTS.
Discount on Uber ride:
- A select number of test takers, while our stock of vouchers lasts, will be eligible for a ₦3000 discount on a single ride per IELTS test purchased.
- The Offer is valid until 30 November 2023.
- Free rides must be taken by that date.
Changes and Withdrawal:
- The British Council may make changes to these offer terms or withdraw this Offer at any time before 30 November 2023.
- To benefit from this Offer, you need to enter the applicable voucher code in the Uber app before requesting your ride.
- Voucher codes will remain valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
- Free rides must be taken within the validity period of the voucher code.
- The British Council shall not be liable in any way for any harm, injury, or damages that may occur to the candidate during their Uber ride.
- The candidate agrees to release and hold the British Council harmless from any claims, liabilities, losses, or expenses arising from or in connection with the Uber ride.