Multiplier Lab seeks to strengthen intermediaries (creative/cultural hubs and sector support organisations) in West Africa, enhance their capacity to engage, connect and collaborate with their peers in other parts of West Africa and the UK. Through the project, participating organisations will learn to better position their organisations for opportunities such as potential collaborations and partnerships as well as also create connections both in West Africa and the UK, with the aim to scale their organisations and better support their communities.
The programme will support organisations to increase their knowledge, capacity and confidence in:
- their approach to organisation planning and development
- understanding the value in their assets and intellectual property
- influencing, building and managing partnerships
- co-designing and co-delivering of new programmes/enterprise initiatives
The Programme will comprise of two main components as follows:
Component 1: Multiplier Lab
A 5-day capacity building programme for 25 intermediaries selected from across our West Africa cluster countries. The programme will be tailored to the needs of the local sector and include opportunities for visits and networking with local intermediaries in Lagos.
Component 2: Business Exchange UK Tour
- Webinar: This will be a 1-2 hours knowledge and experience sharing platform for UK and West African intermediaries to ignite discussions and thoughts about exploring opportunities for collaborations prior to the UK tour.
- Tour: A 5-day Business Exchange UK Tour for 10 West African intermediaries from the training programme. This will provide an opportunity to meet, engage and explore partnership/collaboration opportunities with UK creative intermediaries.