We are looking to work with a digital communications organisation to design and deliver the digital component of the Creative Enterprise Support programme which will:
- Signpost 18 – 35-year-old ‘creatives’ to UK and African short courses, toolkits, and bitesize online information to enhance their career development and employment prospects;
- Equip ‘creatives’ with business skills through online trainings to strengthen and enhance their creative careers and businesses;
- Broadcast and amplify the opportunities available to young people through the British Council’s wider Creative Enterprise programme.
The consultancy will span 12 months with an option for an extension for up to an additional 24 months based on performance.
The selected Digital Agency is expected to deliver the digital component in two phases as below;
- Phase 1: Inspection, Audience Research and Project Planning (Maximum 2 Months)
- Phase 2: Project Delivery