Nigeria Railway Corporation

Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 01 May 2016

Constructed in 1897, Old Running Shed was built from brick laid in lime mortar. The foundations were made from a mixture of mortar and broken brick. An interesting feature is the roof covering in welsh slates presumably imported with the coal which was used before the discovery of coal at Enugu.