The foundation stone of Holy Cross Catholic Cathedral was laid on 6 August 1934 and dedicated in the late 50s. Built in the gothic tradition with burnt bricks and plastererd with cement with deep and strong foundations due to the swampy terrain.
Tour times: Saturday 30th 10.00 - 16.00
First tour: 10.30
Last entry: 15.30
Tours held hourly from 10.30 - 15.30