Here’s what you need to do to enter the Jingle Challenge:
Create, write and record a cool jingle for us to play on radio to publicise our upcoming British Council’s Education UK Exhibition.
- Compose and record a thirty-second and sixty-second jingle.
- Sign-up to Soundcloud webiste (https://soundcloud.com/) with your Facebook or Google+ account log-in details and then upload your audio jingle on the website.
- Upload your jingle (the upload button at the top right hand corner of the website) with the title BCJINGLE and your name e.g. BCJINGLEadedotunkolade. Only soundcloud submissions with the specified code(BCJINGLE) will be considered.
- Send us the script and link to your jingle via email at email@example.com (Please note that audio file attachments forwarded to this email will not be accepted)
- the jingle must comprise of words and soft music and have all the necessary information about the exhibition incorporated.
- the tone of voice should be personalised, friendly, inspired but not preachy, interesting but not offensive.
- the sound quality should be clear so we can hear the words clearly.
- the jingle must follow one of the following themes:
Map out your future
Your journey begins here
Next stop Education UK
Please click here or above tab to listen to past radio jingles.
Information about the Education UK Exhibition – November 2014
British Council will be holding its 12th annual Education UK Exhibition in November. The Exhibition is a great opportunity for students and professionals to meet face to face with representatives of UK institutions and to get first-hand information about the various options available for them to take their studies and careers to the next level.
Date: November 8, 2014 - Venue: Grand Ballroom; Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos - Time: 11am – 4pm
Date: November 11, 2014 - Venue: Congress Hall Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Maitama, Abuja - Time: 11am – 4pm
Information provided above should not be used as a direct script.
- be individuals between the age range of 15 -35.
- be Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria
- This challenge is not open to media agencies
All jingles should be uploaded on or before Sunday, 14 September 2014. All enquiries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org