The Study UK campaign has produced a free massive open online course (MOOC) that will provide you with information about the UK as a study destination.
It will be your opportunity to:
- join an online community and access lots of free resources and guidance to help you with promotional activities
- interact with others and share expertise whilst learning
- learn with the British Council. The course is led by Helen Obaje, Professional Development Manager at the British Council.
It follows the journey of a student from their first decision to study, through to the support they need while living and studying in the UK.
Topics covered include:
• the benefits of study in the UK
• learning why students choose the UK
• defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students on to the right course
• understanding how UK institutions support learners
• exploring the resources available to support agents, counsellors and advisors.
Sign up today
The course starts on Monday 12 March 2018 but you can register your interest now.
This course is designed primarily for those counselling students looking to come to the UK to study, including school counsellors, education agents and those interested in becoming education agents. Potential students and learners who are interested in coming to the UK to study will also find the course informative and useful.