Dates, locations and fees
Exams are held twice a year – June and December. Venue information will be provided following registration.
Fees are determined by ACCA and are available on their website.
You must register directly with ACCA once you have confirmed your membership with them.
Payment and results
Payment can be made via debit or credit card on the My ACCA portal. Your results will also be available on this portal.
Dates, locations and fees
Computer-based exams are held once a month. Download the exam dates and registration guidelines below.
Registration closes one week before the test date and can be done at any of our offices.
Venue information will be provided five days before each exam date.
The fee for each level (F1, F2, F3, Introductory, Intermediate, MMA and MFA) is NGN30,600 while the fee for F4 is NGN 41,225
Please follow the steps below:
- Collect an application form from one of our exam centres in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. Alternatively, you can download the ACCA-CBE Application form below. Please also download and read the ACCA CBE Registration Guidelines before submitting your application You will need to bring along:
- one current passport-sized photograph
- a valid international passport (original only), National Identity Card (not temporary Identification Slip) or Drivers' License (no other form of ID is acceptable)
2. Step 2: Fill in your details, sign and submit the application form to one of the exam centre staff.
- Student ID cards will not be accepted.
- On the exam day your original international passport must match the copy attached to the completed application form.
- No PO Box/PMB/agent and/or international addresses will be accepted as correspondence addresses, please write your address clearly.
- Application forms may not be taken away from the British Council office, and candidates must sign their application form in person. No other person may sign on behalf of the candidate. Signing on behalf of a candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
- If your family name has been changed because of a recent marriage, the name change must be entered in your international passport, or otherwise you can register in your maiden name. No other form of evidence is acceptable in the case of a name change.
3. Pay the exam fee. Payment is made by bank draft, drawn from any of the existing Nigerian banks, payable to British Council. Your application will not be processed until payment has been received.
Confirmation of your test place will be sent to you by email and SMS five days before the test.
You will receive your results immediately on completion of the exam.
Please bring the following with you to your exam session:
- membership card or identification such as a valid international passport or national ID card
- exam docket
- pens and pencils in a clear plastic bag
- basic calculator
No electronic devices, e.g. mobile phones, are allowed to be taken into exams.