CIPS is the world’s largest professional body serving procurement and supply; a not-for profit organisation that exists for the public. We have the largest membership of procurement and supply professionals in the world, covering all industries, sectors and job activities and have a global community of over 115,000 in 150 countries. Throughout the world CIPS qualifications are recognised as the drivers of leading-edge thinking and professionalism in procurement and supply.
MCIPS membership grade is globally recognised as the professional licence signifying high achievement and ongoing commitment to excellence in procurement and supply.
About our qualifications and exams
We offer five qualifications to support your professional development in procurement and supply.
- Certificate in procurement and supply operations
- Advanced certificate in procurement and supply operations
- Diploma in procurement and supply
- Advanced diploma in procurement and supply
- Procurement diploma in procurement and supply
- Download our Guide to CIPS qualifications (https://www.cips.org/Documents/CIPSAMarketing/Guide_to_CIPS_Quals_2015.pdf)
CIPS holds exams in international centres three times a year, May, July and November.
For each of our qualifications you are required to complete five units. You will be required to join CIPS as a Student Member before you can enter for an exam.
Find about more on the CIPS website www.cips.org.