The course explores values and a range of key concepts related to citizenship. It also incorporates a valuable range of participant perspectives from the well-used CCGL online courses on topics, such as interdependence and globalisation, which are having an increasing impact on citizens everywhere.
- Through this course, participants will;
- Receive an internationally referenced basic theoretical understanding of citizenship
- Explore ways in which citizenship can be taught
- Identify opportunities within schools to develop citizenship.
- Develop leadership and self-evaluation techniques to embed citizenship within their curricula and across their schools.